this 'n that™

Monday, June 06, 2005

Exam

I have an exam on Wednesday and I’ve spent most of yesterday revising up on ‘the role of free iron in sickle cell disease’ (in between browsing the net and drinking coffee).

Anyway, a lot of this topic doesn’t seem to be sticking in my mind. I came across a little quote/message and it seems to describe exactly how I feel in regards to this exam..

‘You feel like you have all the answers, but everyone around you insists on asking the wrong questions.’

As far as revising for this exam is concerned, like the quote says, I’m sure I have all the right answers; they just haven’t asked the right questions!

Its coming up to 1.30am and so am thinking I might aswell call it a day now.. I’m none the wiser regarding free iron and sickle cell disease though, might aswell keep myself free for the resit in the summer!

(Ps, it’s a seen exam..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home