this 'n that™

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Guru Ji ang sang :-)

Whenever I’m having moments where I feel down, or its as thought things cannot get any worse, there’s a Shabad that always manages to cheer me up and comfort me, because there’s nothing better than being reminded that Guru Ji is always with me..

Here’s the Shabad,

aasaa ghar 7 mehalaa 5
Aasaa, Seventh House, Fifth Mehl:

har kaa naam ridhai nith dhhiaaee
Meditate continually on the Name of the Lord within your heart.

sa(n)gee saathhee sagal tharaa(n)ee 1
Thus you shall save all your companions and associates. 1

gur maerai sa(n)g sadhaa hai naalae
My Guru is always with me, near at hand.


simar simar this sadhaa samhaalae 1 rehaao
Meditating, meditating in remembrance on Him, I cherish Him forever. 1Pause

thaeraa keeaa meet(h)aa laagai
Your actions seem so sweet to me.

har naam padhaarathh naanak maa(n)gai 24293
Nanak begs for the treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. 24293

Dhan Dhan Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaaj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home