this 'n that™

Saturday, July 30, 2005

‘Group 4 line up!’

Got home from camp late last night, even though I’ve only been home 17 hours I really miss camp already. I slept for 14 hours continuously and I still feel like I could do with another early night tonight.

Camp was brilliant, had an amazing time there. I had a group of 16 girls who were 11 years old and for once I didn’t have to send all week screaming at them even thouygh my voice has almost gone (other than the average ‘get in line’, ‘group 4 line up’ and ‘be quiet!’).

The experience on the whole was amazing and very uplifting, its this experience that charges me up and keeps me going all year till the next camp.

As every year, this year the camp had some real characters attending and we had some good laughs during it. We had some amazing people come to do talks and kirtan which most of the kids seemed to like. There’s lot of photos from camp that I’ll put up soon.

Overall I loved being with Maharaaj 24/7, there’s nothing like it...

pourree
aapae hee karanaa keeou kal aapae hee thai dhhaareeai
dhaekhehi keethaa aapanaa dhhar kachee pakee saareeai
jo aaeiaa so chalasee sabh koee aaee vaareeai
jis kae jeea paraan hehi kio saahib manahu visaareeai
aapan hathhee aapanaa aapae hee kaaj savaareeai 20

Pauree:
You Yourself created the creation; You Yourself infused Your power into it.
You behold Your creation, like the losing and winning dice of the earth.
Whoever has come, shall depart; all shall have their turn.
He who owns our soul, and our very breath of life - why should we forget that Lord and Master from our minds?
With our own hands, let us resolve our own affairs. 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home