this 'n that™

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Whoa!

Just had an amazing evening.

Baba Balbir Singh Ji (Dera Baba Nanak, India) came down for the evening and they talked about various things in life like hatred, attachment and other vices. Over the last few months I’ve had a lot of questions regarding various things in life and it just happened that Baba Ji covered almost all the questions I had without even having to ask them.

Whenever I have questions or queries I always tend to get the answers to them after a while in some way or another.

One thing that I’ve had confirmed again today is that at the end of the day, there are people out there who may mean something to you or even strangers who can hurt you, but take it in your stride and get on with things, life’s too short to hold grudges and to get depressed over some of these things. At the end of the day Maharaaj is always with us and therefore its always ‘all good’.

Another thing was ‘kiseh da kadi man na dakhaiyo’, don’t ever hurt anyone (no matter what they may have done to you), God resides in everyone and if nothing else makes you want to step back from attacking that person (verbally/physically) then just remember God resides in that person too. If getting even gives you peace of mind for 2 minutes but causes the other person grief, is it really worth it? Someone once said if someone hurts you just take what they give and move on, I suppose it takes someone with a lot of kamai, someone who is humble to be able to do that. If someone says something to me I’m either upset or angered by them, obviously shows I’ve got a long long way to go..

Anyway, its been a wicked day, learnt a lot, now its time to act on what I’ve learnt..

O my Beloved, I have no one except You.
Without You, nothing else pleases me. Loving You, I am at peace. 1Pause


Love You Maharaaj :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home