this 'n that™

Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh ma Gosh!

Baba Balbir Singh Ji from Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur came over today (where they have Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj’s Chola). They are family friends and so they come over and do vichaar whenever they come over from India.

This evening was absolutely fantastic, Baba Ji managed to cover everything I’ve had queries/confusion over lately. Its amazing how Maharaaj sends the answers to our queries at times without us even having to do anything, in this case all the answers I needed came to me.

Without going into detail, Baba Ji happened to discuss everything I’ve had on my mind, they elaborated on Bani and gave examples of how to overcome hurdles and setbacks, how to move on in life and how embrace it. The best thing was that they used all examples from Guru Sahib’s lives and used Bani to back everything up. They talked about the vices, about the jauns we go through and how different ones are the result of different actions and much more.

What an evening man..

2 Comments:

  • Now be nice and fair and share what you learnt.


    - do I have to tell who :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2006 9:05 am  

  • This is one of those 'you just had to be there' kind of things..

    Maybe next time I'll have to record it hana..

    By Blogger indi.kaur™, at 9/23/2006 10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home