this 'n that™

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Interesting

Very few people manage to affect me or having any kind of influence on me. I’ll usually give anyone the time of day but very few people leave me thinking about them afterwards. Over the last few days someone who I don’t even know, someone who passed on a long time ago has left me thinking about them; more than I have over things that have happened in my life.

Why is it another’s life, their experiences, sorrows and tragedies can have such an impact on me? I have nothing in common with this person yet their life has touched me in a way where I cant get this person or their life story out of my head. The interesting thing is, this person has nothing to do with my biggest interest in life (my Sikhi) yet this person seems to have affected me and the way I know see some things. To be honest I don’t why I’m writing this, I thought it would make an interesting post (:p), anyone reading it can try and guess who I might be on about lol.

It’s interesting how someone’s grace, dignity, and the way in which they lived their life has touched me like this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home