this 'n that™

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Overwhelmed!!

Over the last few days a lot has been going on and I didn’t know what had caused this to happen or why. Today whilst I was watching something on TV I realised that I had been overwhelmed by something that I had come across a few days earlier.

This experience caused a lot of emotions to come out and I could not figure out why it caused such a reaction. It came to me today that the whole experience had overwhelmed me and that I hadn’t actually lost the plot! I can be really emotional and sentimental at the best of times but as this experience was kind of extreme it bought a reaction that took longer to get over than expected..

Hmm, I know that don’t make much sense but at least I understand what happened lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home