this 'n that™

Monday, July 11, 2005

Wooo!

I just got my results for the exams I sat a few weeks ago and I’ve passed!! Can’t quite believe it to be honest as the exam was pretty hard but I seem to have passed.

Now all I need to do is write up about 22’000 words for my project and the MSc is mine!

I did a little Ardas to thank Maharaaj for Their kirpa and this Hukamnama came up,

sorat(h) mehalaa 5
gur mil prabhoo chithaariaa
kaaraj sabh savaariaa
ma(n)dhaa ko n alaaeae
sabh jai jai kaar sunaaeae 1
sa(n)thahu saachee saran suaamee
jeea ja(n)th sabh haathh thisai kai so prabh a(n)tharajaamee rehaao
karathab sabh savaarae
prabh apunaa biradh samaarae
pathith paavan prabh naamaa
jan naanak sadh kurabaanaa 2973

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
Meeting with the Guru, I contemplate God.
All of my affairs have been resolved.
No one speaks ill of me.
Everyone congratulates me on my victory. 1
O Saints, I seek the True Sanctuary of the Lord and Master.
All beings and creatures are in His hands; He is God, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts. Pause
He has resolved all of my affairs.
God has confirmed His innate nature.
God's Name is the Purifier of sinners.
Servant Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. 2973


Thanks Maharaaj :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home