this 'n that™

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Wedding

Went to a close family friends wedding today. The bride's mum had grown up with my dad and so they are like siblings to each other.

It was a really good wedding, what made it good was the fact that most of my family was there and we all got to spend time together which doesn’t happen all that often now.

The highlight of the day was when Penj’s Uncle happened to be doing the Lavan at Gurdwara. It was all amazing, I was sitting there with a massive smile on my face and no one understood what I was so happy about. It got even better as when I came down after the wedding, they had come down too and they came over and said Fateh/hi, totally made my day!

The party afterwards was good, again was a chance to sit and have a chat with all my cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home